Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Welcome home Welcome home!!!


Hello We are back from the dead!!! Yeah right I wish... Wow have we been insanely and happily busy. Wade is Coaching and loving this year, he is having a lot of fun and yet had given a lot more to his team this year. I decided last minute to start up a preschool and it had been one of the greatest things i have done!! I am having so much fun teaching little Jaden and his pals. He is a smart little whip when he isn't giving everything to Star Wars III. They have all come so far and I couldn't be more tickled! Tylei is so dang cute and my right hand man and my lefthand and my brains and my secretary and my cleaner and my runner and my cooker and whatever she doesn't do My amazing husband does. I went out the other night for a break and get this came home to.... The house clean my favorite meal cooked (swedish meatballs and not from costco- hand made) The kids fed and in pajamas and the best part there was BANNANA BREAD JUST BEING PULLED OUT OF THE OVEN!!! Here is a shout out to all you fellas- you got some work to do!!!! I am madly in love with my life and will do my best to make yours as wonderful as mine.. its good to be back.

2 comments:

Mandi Brown said...

don't claim your back unless you blog twice in one month

Jensen Family said...

Welcome back! I have missed you! Also, why doesn't my husband do such wonderful things like bake bread, feed and put the kids to bed, and BEST OF ALL---clean the house? All I can say is, Craig is going to get a talking to after I post this comment! We love you guys, take care and continue to have lots of fun!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online