Thursday, January 29, 2009

Lets Catch Up

Ok so I received enough guff from most of you, ok actually just my family, that my new post was not near enough to redeem myself.... baby steps people baby steps! Here is a little more of what we have been up to...



(Is this not the funniest picture of me.... I laugh my head off every time I see it and yet I still post it- You have seen the best and you have seen the worst too bad the best isn't ever as dramatic as the worst! )



Wade is obviously not around when we pull the camera out.

4 comments:

LACY said...

Hooray! Love the fam pic and way to go Wade!

Maren & Danny said...

The only way that pic could be better is if you were wearing your leapard shoes! :0)

Autumn said...

Glad to see that you are back! Love the new family photo's, darling!

Camie said...

I am sorry--I have been to your web page three times already and have not even left a comment! I am so glad you are back. I wish I could see the expression on your face in that picture--that is a classic! Put it in the New Era! "Fun in Dixie" You are too fun.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online