Thursday, April 9, 2009

No kids "D" is not for Dani this week!





We had the Best time with our great friends at "D" land. Jaden was picked to fight Darth Vader, Joey got some new sun glasses, and Tylei met with friends of her elite group (Ariel & Mini). Unfortunately Jaden will not be king of Camelot this year in particular. So many more memories yet to come with so more magical pictures... one including me eating pineapple ice cream.

P.S. My sister just informed me that i need to make this funny because people are counting on checking my blog and laughing... interesting and yet still no pressure. You can't hide charisma sis.

9 comments:

Maren & Danny said...

Thanks for the pics- now I am REALLY jealous we didn't go! :0)

Hall Family said...

Im so glad you blogged this trip so that i could feel like i actually went with ya'll :) I love the one of my little Joey!

Naylor's said...

Dani your kids have grown up so fast I can't believe they are that big. It looks like you guys had fun in disney land.

Jocelyn Hobson said...

SOO FUN!! Joey looks so dang cute in those glasses!! Miss you and hope you had a good birthday!!

Rachel Smith said...

I laughed my head off at your photoshop gone wrong photo!!! Just thought you should know that you were the source of my 10 calorie burn workout just now!

Rachel Smith said...

oh ya...D land looked like fun too!

The McMullin Family said...

Your family is so cute! Disneyland looked fun!

Brooke Wheeler said...

Oh soooo cute! I miss you guys!!!

klm said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/koin-kripto-yang-punya-potensi-datangkan-keuntungan

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online