Thursday, February 19, 2009

Ok so it was one of those night where you are jumping from blog to blog and you run onto a blog that you don't want to read about but your heart makes you. A picture catches your attention of a barbie sized hand with her daddy's ring around her wrist, being protected by his massive hands.. you have no choice because your compassion takes over and you already begin your silent prayer. Reading on your tears feel hot and your voice shakes even though you aren't praying or reading aloud. So my post is.. Why is it so easy to forget what other peoples trials can be. I love my life and always have. I love my situation in every aspect of my life. I want to be all of your best friends, I want to be His hands in those lives that need it, I want you to know that I love Him and would do anything to prove my love to Him for all that He has given me. I show no disrespect for titling "Him" as my Heavenly Father. My mom happened to recite a quote tonight that I love. "Decay doesn't happen at once." Do things right and leave no question! I will take that phrase with me in more than one situation of my life. Tonight I was polished by a sweet innocent hand held by her father and hope someday to be smooth: as to be everything that Heavenly Father wants me to become.

6 comments:

The Tophams said...

Wow! Loved that post, you're inspiring! Gave me the chills! How are you guys anyways?

Cameron and Michelle said...

loving your pages! I was dying at the photoshop practice. I already have forgotten how to do it all.

davidandjodi said...

I love your post! How are all of you doing? I didn't know you had photoshop, I love it! I can't wait to get it someday, you have done so many fun things! Can't wait to see all of you this week!

Jessica Call said...

Cute stuff I am so glad to see that you uodated. Callaway was looking with me and said hey, I love those guys can we go see them? We miss you guys and everyone down there. hopefully we can come and visit soon to get out of all this cold weather!

Jessica Call said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jocelyn Hobson said...

k cute blog!! and scrapbook pages!! Miss you

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online