Friday, April 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby!





My little baby girl that I brought home 6 years ago isn't so little. Everyone experiences this, I know, but it still is so new for me. I remember like yesterday giggling and kissing her little neck as she would roll up and giggle back. The memories are wonderful and priceless but each day I get to share with her are breathtaking especially when I take the time to really think about her. Tylei Jensen is something special in our family, she loves anything that takes her away from the mundane life mom leads and is so patient at that. Tylei loves playing with electronic devices such as cell phones, i pods, digital cameras, and laptops, so my suggestion is hide them from her. She loves singing primary songs, eating shrimp, and my personal favorite looking at her self in the mirror when she cries (it cracks me up). Tylei would never hurt anybody's feelings and that is the honest truth. She is athletic and never lets us parents down especially since it is a passion of ours. She is absolutely beautiful, inside and out, and hope with all our power she had a terrific birthday!

18 comments:

Elsha Gubler said...

I can't believe she is 6 years old! Wow how time flies!!! She is darling and it looks like you had a fun birthday party!

Jensen Family said...

Happy Birthday Ty! We hope that you had a great 6th birthday. You are getting so big! We are glad you got the bracelets and hope they fit...love ya! Craig, Steph and Kids

Kim said...

I love Ty, she is the cutest nicest little girl. Tell her happy birthday

Elsha Gubler said...

Dani - I don't know if you are still going private but my email is tegubler@yahoo.com

Rach said...

She is beautiful! That picture of her is darling. Did you just snap it, or is it a professional? So cute. Party looked fun too. I can't believe you have a 6 year old -- you old lady

The Hamlin Family said...

Happy Birthday Tylei!!! You are such a sweet mom Dani. What a nice post about your "BIG" girl. And 6 years old??? Wow!!! I'm having a hard time thinking that Luke will soon be 4...what am I going to do when he turns 6??? Anyways, I love the picture of her...she's beautiful!!!

Megan said...

Oh...I can't believe Ty is 6! Wow! I remember going to the hospital to see you guys. That is so crazy!

Stucki Family said...

Dani, I found your blog through Rachel West's blog! It is so cute and your kids are adorable! It looks like you guys are doing great! My blog is nickrenaestucki.blogspot.com. Visit anytime! Renae Goodwin Stucki

Gretchen said...

WOW... I can't believe she is 6!! I swear we were just at your shower at Brooke's and she was a brand new baby!! Where does time go!! She is such a sweetheart!! She is so darling!! It must be her darling mom that is her example!!

Lisa Burraston said...

Dani,

I'm not mad at all that you found my blog! Feel free to visit anytime (www.kamandlisahoward.blogspot.com)! I am glad to see that things are going so well for you. Your children are so beautiful! Please make sure you keep in touch! Palmerlisam@hotmail.com

Brooke Wheeler said...

Hey Dani! Its Brooke! Guess what? I have a blog! I have a YW one too. But one is just my personal one! I hope Ty Had the best birthday she is so beautiful! Every time I babysit your kids.. I can't help but think... Oh... My... Gosh! How are these kids so stinkin GOOD! They obey the rules and totally are polite! Thanks for taking me training almost everyday and supporting me! Tell Tylei I said Happy Birthday!
Brooke

Be Steadfast and Immovable said...

Hey sorry another comment from me! Ha, ha! Hey I just added your name to my blog! But if you WANT to add me its www.brookiespp.blogspot.com, and my YW one is www.brookesdogsyw.blogspot.com! Thanks!
Brooke

Leanne said...

she is just beautiful, thanks for letting Marcus come over for her party.

Kristen said...

you have officially been added to my list! It's so fun finding friends!

The Facks of Life said...

It's hard to let them grow up. Max will be 8 in September and I'm threatening to take him to Never Neverland so he'll stop growing up. She's gorgeous! Happy brithday Tylei.

Jana Homer said...

Happy Birthday Ty! It seems like just yesterday we were both ready to pop with our first!! Dani your kids are adorable!! I can't get over how grown up Tylei looks!!

Dani Jensen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dani Jensen said...

MOM
Ypu are my HERO i love you tons
lovw tylei

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online