Monday, February 2, 2009

Dear countrymen lend me your EARS, hearts, whatever. I now feel pressure to evoke the greatest posts of all time, due to the hours of help my sister has given for helping me creating the new layout of my blog in which we can't figure out how to make my post bigger. However just in this three days alone I have spent aka: wasted what seems over half my life trying to figure this out. My mother taught that

"Nothing is waste that makes a memory"

however I teach

"Don't waste your memories!"

I think i will get a copright on that as well.

ps. when inserting new posts don't spell waste, waist.




Look at one of our offspring- how darling

2 comments:

Cameron and Michelle said...

SOOO Cute!! i love the cute picture of Joey with the flower. You are such an amazing person and I feel very blessed to even know you-serious. Thank you for your great example and friendship!

Unknown said...

What a doll she is! Dani it's fun to see you blogging again. Darling family!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online