Friday, March 28, 2008

What a Wonderful World

I don't quite know if it is spring or just the realization of how truly blessed I am. I am thankful to a Heavenly Father for my healthy family, for friends and many friends who are so kind and unselfish I would begin by naming names but would be so hurt at myself if I left any out. I love the little tender moments that God gives us to help reshape ourselves and put life into perspective even if they are from someonelses tragedies, trials, or blessings. I love my husband who serves me and tends to my wants and needs. I love the age of my children now and already feel the sadness of the future looking back on only photos to see their chubby cheeks and their blue eyes that seem to take up half of their faces. I truly cry in gratitude and humility that I might be the mother, wife, and friend to all of you that you have been to me. "Oh what a wonderful world".

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online